Carole McCulloch is an associate consultant with Digital Capability and is the Director and Principal Consultant of Macro Dimensions and its subsidiary CoachCarole.net.
Carole has been involved in education and training for more than 20 years in her capacity as Business & Management teacher and coordinator; Professional Development Senior Project Officer; Instructional Designer; web based courseware designer; online facilitator and communities of practice ementor.
Carole currently provides a supporting role for teachers, and other project stakeholders in the following projects:
- Ementor for the eleaders in the Hume region of Victoria for the ACFE ementor program (now in its 4th year of implementation)
- Support person for the Higher Qualifications Pathways Project
- Professional development facilitator and mentor for the Rural Blended Delivery Project at YNH Services, Yarrawonga
- Design team leader, instructional designer and support mentor for the eskills mooc project for the Partnerships in participation program for NVELS
Carole’s previous projects include:
- 2011 Ementor, Designer and Facilitator for the Eportfolios Community of Practice and Eportfolios MOOC
- Project manager for the following Innovations projects funded by the Australian Flexible Learning Framework:
- 2007-2008 Project leader for the Innovations projects at Swinburne
- 2007-2008 Project leader for
- 2009-2010 Ementor for the Embedding Elearning Solutions at Holmesglen TAFE
- 2009 Design team member for the Impact of Champions research project for the Australian Flexible Learning Framework