Chemène immigrated to Australia from Canada in 1996 and established Blackwater Projects in early 2000. Since that time she has worked with a range of community, corporate, government and sport industry clients, both within Australia and internationally.
Chemène specialises in VET and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Instructional Design
Chemène has developed a comprehensive suite of learning and assessment resources covering Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Click here for more information.
- Delivery and assessment
Chemène delivers and assesses the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment for a range of industry clients.
Chemène is a relevant and engaging presenter at conferences and functions.
An Olympian, Chemène incorporates her unique experiences and insights into her training delivery and consultancy roles
Chemène is an accomplished national-level coach, sport administrator, and board member. She:
- provides group training and 1:1 coaching to elite athletes and sport administrators in media, presentation and communication and leadership skills.
- announces / commentates at sporting events—e.g. Olympic Games (Sydney 2000); World Championships (1998 & 2007); Commonwealth Games (1994, 1998 & 2006).
- presents / facilitates sessions at sport-related conferences and functions.
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management
- TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- TAA50104 Diploma of Training and Assessment
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- BSZ40198 Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Graduate Diploma in Education
- Bachelor of Arts degree—English and French
- Level 3 (national level) sport coach.