Margaret Granger is an associate consultant with Digital Capability. Margaret Granger is an e-learning consultant with a passion for using technology as an enabler for those not always able to access education and training through conventional face-to-face means.
As a resident of regional Australia, she has been involved in VET as a TAFE SA lecturer, a flexible learning leader and e-learning specialist for over twenty years.
Since retiring from the TAFE sector she has been actively involved with the Australian Computer Society as Lead Tutor for the Professional Year Program, developing and delivering the Professional Environments online course to International Post-Graduate ICT students looking to enter the Australian workforce.
Her previous experience includes:
- IT TAFE SA lecturer for over 25 years
- Various roles within the Australian Flexible Learning Framework including managing or working within the:
- EdNA VET Project
- Access to Bandwidth Project
- Applied Research Projects
- SA e-Learning Co-ordinator
- Establishment and Management of an online news service – Grants and Tenders – (2009 – 2015)
- Consulting in various projects involving e-learning or e-business solutions.