Is your digital marketing working hard enough for your business?
Let us help you find out.
Those Australian businesses which are highly engaged online are twice as likely to be growing their revenue (Deloitte Access Economics, Connected Small Businesses, 2013).
However, this engagement requires more than just having a business website, blog and/or social media. It requires a targeted, integrated and active digital marketing approach which is monitored, measured and evaluated against your business goals.
Let us help you evaluate the effectiveness of your current digital marketing through our “Digital Marketing Health Check” by:
- gaining insight from key stakeholders,
- monitoring and measuring customer engagement, and
- evaluating short and longer term ROI
We can help you create a digital marketing strategy which is right for your business.
Our Digital Marketing Health Check service is led by Allison Miller, Director and Principal Consultant for Digital Capability.
Want to know more about adding more ‘e’ into your business?
- Click here to find out about our other (e)Business Services
- Click here to register to receive updates about to succeed online
Contact us for more information:
Allison Miller – 0400 732 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org