IMPROVING BUSINESSES SUCCESS ONLINE
Ensure that businesses within your region are maximising their online business opportunities through these workshops and webinars.
CONTACT US NOW FOR A QUOTE to run one or more of these Online Business Success Workshops or Webinars for businesses in your region.
- Blogging brings you business – but how?
- Building online networks
- Communicating effectively online in a social media obsessed world
- Communicating with your customers via email (using Mailchimp)
- Creating and managing a WordPress business website
- Developing a social media strategy
- Driving customers to your website
- Email Marketing – Done right, it’s still very effective
- Engage your industry contacts and grow your industry networks online
- Facebook marketing for small business
- Implementing online customer services strategies
- Improving your online professional profile
- Intro to teleworking – How can your business benefit?
- Managing the risk of using the Cloud
- Managing and measuring your business’ social media activity using Hootsuite
- Online advertising options – What’s available, plus when and how to use each?
- Participating in the right social media site(s) to attract and engage customers
- Running your business from anywhere
- Save time by using your mobile phone smarter
- Selecting and managing a business website
- Selecting the right website developer and/or SEO person
- Sourcing, leading and managing people from anywhere
- Social Media Marketing for Small Business
- Staff development planning in a digital economy
- Staff reward, retention and motivation
- Strategies for implementing Workplace Online Training
- Taking your marketing plan online
- The Cloud and more
- Tools and techniques for managing virtual and teleworkers
- Top tips for protecting your business online
- Using Google Apps in your business
- Workforce development in the digital age
- Writing and scheduling your social media posts in under an hour a week
Other topics available on request
- CLICK HERE: to request running one or more of these workshops/webinars
- CLICK HERE: to subscribe to our regular eUpdates
- CLICK HERE: to see who we run these workshops and webinars for