Running a business in a digital economy provides opportunities to outsource parts of your business to virtual assistants, and/or it allows your existing staff to undertake some of their work from home as ‘tele-workers’.
This means your business can quickly access the skills and expertise it needs without having to provide the workspace or infrastructure to get the job done, and often at a lower cost.
But leading and managing people from anywhere requires new approaches and processes. To support this, the following resources aim to help you get started and/or improve your eHR processes:
- Leading & Managing People from Anywhere Webinar Recording (19 November 2013 (approx 1 hour) – this webinar shares the tools, techniques and key considerations needed to attract, recruit and manage virtual employees or sub-contractors, while mitigating the risks associated with adopting these new HR strategies.
- Leading & Managing People from Anywhere Webinar Slides
- Virtual Worker Workplace Health and Safety Induction Course – This course is ‘open’ but you will need to click on ‘Login as a Guest’ to get access. You can download a back-up copy of this Course for use in your own Moodle v2.5 from within the Course.
- “Be Ahead of the Pack” Business Development Program – this amazing business development program will have you and your staff working digitally smarter in no time.
- WorkPro’s Working Alone, Isolated Work and Remote Work WHS eBook
These resources came from the “Leading and Managing People from Anywhere” webinar on 19 November 2013 which was run as part of the 2013 National Telework Week.