Every business needs an advantage in the growing digital economy. An advantage which puts them ahead of other businesses. However, doing business online is not easy, so please take 2-3 minutes to share your top three frustrations about doing business online in this online survey:
The information from this survey will be collated and shared through a webinar, online forums and blog posts in April and May 2014. These outputs will also provide some solutions to the biggest frustrations highlighted from this survey to help your business be more successful in doing business online.
The survey will close on 13 March 2014 and is part of the “Maximising and managing your business online program” (mmBOP) – http://workforceplanningtools.com.au/tools/mmbop/. mmBOP aims to help businesses be more digitally productive and highly engaged online in a digital economy.
- Digital Enabled Capability Development Network LinkedIn Group – www.linkedin.com/groups/Digital-Enabled-Capability-Development-Network-4297104
- Digital Capability Blog – http://digitalcapability.com.au/blog/
- Workforce Blueprint Blog – http://workforceplanningtools.com.au/blog/
- or leave your details at the end of the survey and we will email you information about the outputs
For more information about this survey or mmBOP please contact one of the mmBOP partners:
- Allison Miller, Digital Capability – email@example.com – 0400 732 270
- Ian Newton, TAFE NSW – North Coast – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Perry, Workforce Blueprint – email@example.com