Digital Capability offers cutting edge online learning and business professional development, consultancy, presentation, content development and writing services. We also specialise in online learning design and in ensuring assessments are real, applied and compliant, especially online.
We work with organisations to develop the best strategies which are based on sound research and established best practice.
Our cutting edge thinking and our extensive network of associates allows us to develop, support and manage a variety of projects and deliver professional development programs which ensure organisations and their staff are skilled and ready to function in an ever-changing, digital world.
Our consultancy services provides independent advice as well as coaching and mentoring strategies to help organisation’s achieve their online learning and business goals.
Our learning design, content development and writing services provide an array of strategies to effectively support a variety of online learning and business goals and needs.
Digital Capability’s success is built upon:
- Proven industry experience which result in high impact outcomes
- Investment in research and development which complements current knowledge
- Openly sharing good practice and effective resources through existing networks
- Building its own capability, and that of others, as an embedded strategy
Digital Capability achieves this through:
- proven change management and organisational development strategies, and effective technological solutions
- exciting and empowering people to embrace the power of learning by having a positive, growth mindset and through collaborative partnerships
About Our Organisation
Allison Miller leads Digital Capability as the Director and Lead Consultant.
Our Associate Consultants
Karen Edwards is an associate consultant with Digital Capability. Karen specialises in developing Assessment Tools (including RPL Toolkits) and mentoring others to do the same.